Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Basically you need to invest in shares that have been steady for years not fluctuating too much but have shown a steady upward movement ! But at the same time you cannot buy a share that has become too high priced...Medium range stocks that are listed under BSE or NSE are good, so also low range shares..It is very difficult to predict the market mood and one can only do so much, one requirement is loads of patience and no panic when share prices go down, also sell wen the prices go up considerably since they don't stay there for long

It is for the sole reason that that it is very difficult to predict the market mood, i keep myself away from the share market.

Shares are better than forex trade in that you have shares in your hand and have the option of selling them when the prices go up..

Thank you for the wisdom filled advise aunty. Can i know how does forex trade work even if it doesn't fall under the topic directly.

Hi, I am not trying to be offensive , But here on this forum we call each other with the given name so no aunty or uncle here since you know nothing about me and I about you other than what you or I reveal , which may or may not be factual ....

K but how can we call elders with their name mam.

Elders or youngsters is not going to matter in this site. You just address with their name and the matter gets settled.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There are two approaches to decide buying and selling of shares. One is fundamental analysis that considers financial results and indicators like EPS, P/E ratio. Another is technical analysis that studies charts showing ups and downs in actual market.  Some use both-  fundamental analysis for selecting shares and technical for timing buy and sell. 

From what you said about fundamentalanalysis and technical analysis, it is essential to have rudimental knowledge. In the absence of rudimental knowledge like me, is it not advisable to stay away from share market?

I agree. You need more time and labor to go through stock market prices and stock news daily.  This is more so for those who frequently buy or sell.  But my advice is to buy for long term. Just pick up a few scrips- blue chips. The shares traded almost daily mostly in A group  should be considered.  Better to limit yourself only to two or three scrips. But these whenever the market is low.  You will gain through Bonus shares, dividend, capital appreciation over a period of time.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
rambabu wrote:

There are two approaches to decide buying and selling of shares. One is fundamental analysis that considers financial results and indicators like EPS, P/E ratio. Another is technical analysis that studies charts showing ups and downs in actual market.  Some use both-  fundamental analysis for selecting shares and technical for timing buy and sell. 

From what you said about fundamentalanalysis and technical analysis, it is essential to have rudimental knowledge. In the absence of rudimental knowledge like me, is it not advisable to stay away from share market?

I agree. You need more time and labor to go through stock market prices and stock news daily.  This is more so for those who frequently buy or sell.  But my advice is to buy for long term. Just pick up a few scrips- blue chips. The shares traded almost daily mostly in A group  should be considered.  Better to limit yourself only to two or three scrips. But these whenever the market is low.  You will gain through Bonus shares, dividend, capital appreciation over a period of time.  

I am comfortable as it is and leading a satisfactory life, though not a luxurious life. I prefer to stay away from these stocks and shares because they are Greek and Latin to me

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Basically you need to invest in shares that have been steady for years not fluctuating too much but have shown a steady upward movement ! But at the same time you cannot buy a share that has become too high priced...Medium range stocks that are listed under BSE or NSE are good, so also low range shares..It is very difficult to predict the market mood and one can only do so much, one requirement is loads of patience and no panic when share prices go down, also sell wen the prices go up considerably since they don't stay there for long

It is for the sole reason that that it is very difficult to predict the market mood, i keep myself away from the share market.

Shares are better than forex trade in that you have shares in your hand and have the option of selling them when the prices go up..

Thank you for the wisdom filled advise aunty. Can i know how does forex trade work even if it doesn't fall under the topic directly.

Hi, I am not trying to be offensive , But here on this forum we call each other with the given name so no aunty or uncle here since you know nothing about me and I about you other than what you or I reveal , which may or may not be factual ....

Exactly my point, you dont know whether I am elder or younger since I have not said anything about my personal life here , please address me by my given name instead of adding tags like Ji, aunty etc etc...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Exactly my point, you dont know whether I am elder or younger since I have not said anything about my personal life here , please address me by my given name instead of adding tags like Ji, aunty etc etc...

It reminds me of one incident when I addressed you as Ushaji. Then you suggested the way i should address the members. Of course needless to say never i violated your suggestion.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I am not very good at economic and fiscal segment, though I have some knowledge of it. First to build an investment in knowledge that pays better interest later on. On an economy business and investment spending are two indicators of development and augmented fiscal management.  One should look into stock market and business arena, if both is rising then environment is good for investment. Just look at price gains, inflations, intrest rates and productivity gains in order to understand how economy is functioning. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

I don't know anything about share markets. Hence I invest in property which grows with time before your own eyes keeping everything of my property in tact.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.