Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sarala wrote:
rambabu wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

We will start afresh with the letter N

Adding A to make it AN

Added D to make AND.

Adding an E to make it DANE

Added B to make BANED

Adding N to make it BANNED

Added R to make BRANNED meaning completely and utterly retarded

Am removingNE and the new word is BRAND

The rule is to add new letters. No removal of  letters. If you want you can atart with a new word.

sarala wrote:
rambabu wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

We will start afresh with the letter N

Adding A to make it AN

Added D to make AND.

Adding an E to make it DANE

Added B to make BANED

Adding N to make it BANNED

Added R to make BRANNED meaning completely and utterly retarded

Am removingNE and the new word is BRAND

Y That makes it BRANDY

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am adding T 

To  make WARE as a WATER

LAUGH, IF YOU ARE WISE.

M.Thamarai Selvi wrote:

I am adding T 

To  make WARE as a WATER

You should add a letter to BRANDY. And it should contain 7 letters to make a meaningful word.

rambabu wrote:
M.Thamarai Selvi wrote:

I am adding T 

To  make WARE as a WATER

You should add a letter to BRANDY. And it should contain 7 letters to make a meaningful word.

Adding Y to WATER and the word is WATERY meaning consisting of, containing, or resembling water.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Kind Attention USHA- The thread is turning comic way. Please do something to keep it meaningful, thanks. 

Members please do not add any 'word' until you hear from Usha.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Kind Attention USHA- The thread is turning comic way. Please do something to keep it meaningful, thanks. 

Sunil, you know exactly when the comedy started , with the entry of an old member known to cause mischief...Let us please continue with this letter and word game which helps us  form and learn new words rather than get into petty controversies caused by once in and then vanish members , who may vanish after lighting the flame ...

Let me start a new letter P

Adding A to make PA

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Sunil, you know exactly when the comedy started , with the entry of an old member known to cause mischief...Let us please continue with this letter and word game which helps us  form and learn new words rather than get into petty controversies caused by once in and then vanish members , who may vanish after lighting the flame ...

Adding A to make PA

Added D to make PAD

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Adding A to make PA

Added D to make PAD

Adding M to make DAMP

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Adding A to make PA

Added D to make PAD

Adding M to make DAMP

Added E to make AMPED meaning acronym.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.