Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

GDs form the trickiest part and pose formidable challenges to any job aspirant mainly because of its dynamic and interactive character.Through them the various facets of characters and personalities of participants come through to be observed by interviewers. To my mind one needs to be at top of his mind and body to see him or her through. It is absolutely important to free oneself from acute selfconsciouness and pressures of expectations,logically order one's thoughts and ideas to be put across in a clear,convincing manner and finally master the art of management of both assent and dissent.

Thank you said by: rambabu
chinmoymukherjee wrote:

GDs form the trickiest part and pose formidable challenges to any job aspirant mainly because of its dynamic and interactive character.Through them the various facets of characters and personalities of participants come through to be observed by interviewers. To my mind one needs to be at top of his mind and body to see him or her through. It is absolutely important to free oneself from acute selfconsciouness and pressures of expectations,logically order one's thoughts and ideas to be put across in a clear,convincing manner and finally master the art of management of both assent and dissent.

Very true Chinmoy.

The candidate is subjected to check all those traits which point out to his true personality. Which is why, the candidates should  try in such a way that he is capable of measure up the standards and expectations of the interview Board. In this process fear, hesitation should be set aside and come up with responses oozing with extreme  confidence, with appropriate facial feelings. No frowning, no touching  of collar or brushing the hair and no signs of frustration, even if the interviewer sounds absurd.

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

It makes one realise how stressful it is for the youngsters it is now, was so much easier when I was seeking a job after my studies. Qe just had written exams of two rounds and those selected had to go fr an interview ..Of course stressful moments were very much there for us , but definitely not like it is now !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.