Recent trends in Indian writings and English  translation

Literature of new native writers in translation. Elaborate..

This would basically imply to speak about the the postmodernism writing techniques used, also the trends used by the immigrant writers like Jhumpa Lahiri and other such prominint writers and their works.

Jhumpa Lahiri is an Indian immigrant writer. She has contributed a lot to the field of immigrant writing. One such example is her Fictional work- Namesake.

Mostly such native Indian writers potray their nostalgic feelings, their diaspora in their writing, and also the various problems faced by people who stay away from the native lands and therefore face  identiy crisis.

Also the new native writers of India and their literature , their writing techniques, and examples of their works. Kindly continue the discussion on the above mentioned points.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

What exactly do we discuss here? Can you please elaborate and write a few lines so that members understand..unless it is clear we cannot respond here.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is discuss particularly about who are the new native writers of India 

Their prominent works.

The writing techniques they employ in their works and the prominent features they use.

Also an overall view of their literature.

Ok got it now,  please show us the way by discussing about one of the writers mentioned by you or any other..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have updated the details. Kindly refer them for further discussion

usha manohar wrote:

What exactly do we discuss here? Can you please elaborate and write a few lines so that members understand..unless it is clear we cannot respond here.

yeah i too not understanding what should i discuss here the member should who posted in the forum should elaborate something

bhuyali saroj

I think most of member didn't understand this topic. It is guess, I may be wrong, Pawan wants to discuss about the style of English writers of present time.  

Only such members can write something on the topic, who read books. Personally, I have not read any book for the last ten years. Most of my studies are of professional books on taxation.  However this is a good topic. Our members can attempt to find out some authors on Google and then get idea about their recent works. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Only such members can write something on the topic, who read books. Personally, I have not read any book for the last ten years. Most of my studies are of professional books on taxation.  However this is a good topic. Our members can attempt to find out some authors on Google and then get idea about their recent works. 

Yes I reads books both Hindi and English. But I don't aware with recent works of authors.

Pawani Dube wrote:

Instead of keeping on updating , please start your discussion by writing about one of the authors who you consider good and your reasons for doing so..

usha manohar wrote:
Pawani Dube wrote:

Instead of keeping on updating , please start your discussion by writing about one of the authors who you consider good and your reasons for doing so..

Yes it is right way but is it possible that authors about which Pawn start discussion we also read them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.