Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In case  of both Parents being the bread winner, Kids Play school has been the the Universal choice for them as they can leave their kids under proper care and attention for a long time.Kids belonging to the age group 2-4 years are very demanding by nature and that should be fulfilled to the best possible limits. When both parents are forced to stay out, there can be no better way than leave their kids under the trained hands in Kids Play school than leaving them in seclusion under the supervision of Nannies.

Yes, that's what I said. It is beneficial for working parents in today's socioeconomic scenario. But I wanted to know the benefits from the view of child's psychic and emotional development. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Children of the same age find pleasure in mingling with the other Children. This makes the child develop self confidence. The child proudly can say, " I too can do."

A child spends barely 3 or 4 hours in a playschool which helps in learning social manners and the art of adjustment..most if the learning takes place in the home . For a working mothers or even a housewife it gives some relief because I have seen many mothets get stressed , lose their temper etc being cooped up with a demanding child. The short period of being away from each other helps both ..it is much healthier for the well being of the family and relationships as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My grand daughter, who is going to Play School stands up whenever a  a visitor comes, sits only when the visitor comfortably sits. These habits are taught in the Play school by the well trained teachers.

Well instead of saying the exact years to start schooling, I will say that I have started my schooling, when I was 3 years old, and I think that it was the right age for any individual to start schooling.

sdfafa

rambabu wrote:

Of course, it is true that Play Schools are available only in Big cities. I think this condition must change.

Coming back to the Play Schools, there are many advantages of these Play Schools. Generally Children are afraid of leaving their Home atmosphere. They also are afraid of leaving their Parents, especially Mother.. In this regard, the well trained Teachers make the child forget all the fears  The Child that was crying just a few days ago will start loving the School. Hence the child automatically gets accustomed for its next regular School. It's a smooth transformation.

When you and me were child, at that time no system of play school.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Of course, it is true that Play Schools are available only in Big cities. I think this condition must change.

Coming back to the Play Schools, there are many advantages of these Play Schools. Generally Children are afraid of leaving their Home atmosphere. They also are afraid of leaving their Parents, especially Mother.. In this regard, the well trained Teachers make the child forget all the fears  The Child that was crying just a few days ago will start loving the School. Hence the child automatically gets accustomed for its next regular School. It's a smooth transformation.

Yes, there were no Play Schools. It is essential to learn the new trends in  field and advantages. To day most of the Parents are aware of Play Schools.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes, there were no Play Schools. It is essential to learn the new trends in  field and advantages. To day most of the Parents are aware of Play Schools.

We complete our schooling without play school. I think it is also possible at present. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

We complete our schooling without play school. I think it is also possible at present. 

Why not , in old system We joined the School after 5th year. The present Play School system starts much earlier, that is between 2 and 4 years. Play School system saves lot of time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.