Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Play Schools, are highly focused  to provide Value based education in a friendly atmosphere. In the initial days, children often exhibit various fussy and demanding attitudes.  The role of a Play School is to train kids to face the Outside world

When do you really face the outside world ?? At 21 or 18?? Do you need to invest so long to prepare for your adulthood?? So childhood is all about preparing for adulthood?? To face outside world?? Childhood according to me is to live like a child, face the issues of childhood and handle it. Not to prepare for adulthood issues??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

All good habits, including the preparation of the child  to face the world should  start in the formative years. It's only ,then the Child's habits become strong even after the Child  grows up.

Good habits have to be a part of every stage of life- Good habits in childhood are to help you with happy and healthy childhood. Children unlike us live in present, in the moment. Adults live in future and past.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Its all about Wise Parenting. Good or Bad Habits will be formed in the Formative years. Formative years are Foundation for Good or bad Habits. Its the responsibility of the Parents to inject Good habits from the very beginning.

At age of 3, children try to imitate their elders because this is the right age where start learning different things that comes to them. At this age if we admit them in the school, it will be helpful for them to learn new things, try to perform new activities also they try to do things on their own.. because they are bit crazy to perform every activity that belongs to them so after completion their 3 years they should go to school.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.