Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Added S to make STEAMERS

rambabu wrote:

Added S to make METERS

As usual you find an easy way out by adding S to make a plural. You want to jump in everywhere and know how to spoil a thread..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Making Plurals is allowed.  In fact I am helping the thread in making more lively.

rambabu wrote:

Making Plurals is allowed.  In fact I am helping the thread in making more lively.

No you are not helping thread become lively, only spoiling it. It was made quite clear in the beginning that making plurals is not allowed.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No you are not helping thread become lively, only spoiling it. It was made quite clear in the beginning that making plurals is not allowed.

Then, i am at fault. Now you made it clear that Plurals are not allowed

rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Then, i am at fault. Now you made it clear that Plurals are not allowed

It was made clear in the beginning too, but like always, you did not bother to read! I hope you will remember this now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Starting a new set of letters WED

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Added another E, I made WEED.

Adding S --> SEWED

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

Adding S --> SEWED

Adding R to make IT REWEDS 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.