Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very true, Kapil sharma show or the comedy circus always have jokes which are relating to women, adult kind.

But still it became a hit and actually shows of these kind of vulgar comedy are becoming hit. In telugu, one show is there by name Jabardasth, which is very vulgar show, but still runs very successfully, in it comedians of movies act in it, not all but some lesser known comedians.

Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chasmah is the best comedy show I have seen till now. Do not remember comedy shows of Doordarshan, may be I haven't watched them, but all the serials or movies that used to come in it are very decent, useful for the society and genuine in news content. Even today Doordarshan has its value.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Kapil sharma show is popular one but I don't like it too much, I don;t know why. Ults cashma, Bhabhi ji, and Happu ki ultan paltan is my favorite one.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Very true, Kapil sharma show or the comedy circus always have jokes which are relating to women, adult kind.

But still it became a hit and actually shows of these kind of vulgar comedy are becoming hit. In telugu, one show is there by name Jabardasth, which is very vulgar show, but still runs very successfully, in it comedians of movies act in it, not all but some lesser known comedians.

Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chasmah is the best comedy show I have seen till now. Do not remember comedy shows of Doordarshan, may be I haven't watched them, but all the serials or movies that used to come in it are very decent, useful for the society and genuine in news content. Even today Doordarshan has its value.

Doordarshan telecasted many comedy shows in the past like Flop Show and Dekh Bhai dekh which became  hit with the mass.

In the past, not just Doordarshan, even other channels telecasted decent shows. I remember watching Hum Paanch in Zee TV. Its a comedy show about a middle class family with five daughters having different personalities. It was very decent and hillarious show.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Thank you to all for boosting the confidence of a naive writer like me. I hope this kind of support from you. No one has given me such comments and has energized me to such a extent that now i always feels exhilarated before writing a postblush

Thanks to all- Saurav Banerjee, Epraneeth, Arunima Singh , Anil. Shout out to all .bowtie

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee, epraneeth77
jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Doordarshan telecasted many comedy shows in the past like Flop Show and Dekh Bhai dekh which became  hit with the mass.

In the past, not just Doordarshan, even other channels telecasted decent shows. I remember watching Hum Paanch in Zee TV. Its a comedy show about a middle class family with five daughters having different personalities. It was very decent and hillarious show.

Teue, even now doordarshan has some good cultural programmes not found on other channels and as far as conedy goes it is nothing but cheap gimmicks...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Teue, even now doordarshan has some good cultural programmes not found on other channels and as far as conedy goes it is nothing but cheap gimmicks...

It right that DD is showing some good program. But these are not high profile like program of other channels. It is reason that peoples are less interested in DD program. I always like to watch Fort of India, Yea Hai India Meri Jan, Cine Sangeet and Rangoli. Two program of DD is still in my memory, Kaka Ki Kahin and Mulla Nashrudin.

Analytical Data wrote:

Thank you to all for boosting the confidence of a naive writer like me. I hope this kind of support from you. No one has given me such comments and has energized me to such a extent that now i always feels exhilarated before writing a postblush

Thanks to all- Saurav Banerjee, Epraneeth, Arunima Singh , Anil. Shout out to all .bowtie

Thanks for compliment, here all members are like real friend so post new topics and enjoy this site.

Thank you said by: Analytical Data

People will reply as long as they feel it is a relevant topic, also if one member starts to opine his views, others will join. I don't think you are Naive writer!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Feeling grateful that there are people who are there to propel my confidence innocent. Thank you sir for replying me . Appreciated grinning

You are like more family than real friends. I am sure you guys are gonna make me a good writer.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.