Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of course you do have Abid!! You are doing a Ph.D in physics, and so many of nature's phenomena are related to Physics. May be you could share some of them with us!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

On a good day and from a good angle it is possible to see more than one rainbows .. it's simply beautiful! My camera is not professional so did not do justice to its true beauty!

That is really good infomation from kalyani and sajeetharen..Keep sharing.
A ray of hope!
Wow!!!! that is really beautiful sajeetharan.. may be high quality cameras are used to capture the ray..or is it done by any software..
This is very good thread.All the information submitted are very interesting and good. Keep it up !

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Rajani,

That was captured by using camera.

Beautiful Beach/Lake shore in Oshawa, Canada

A flower called the Scarlet Pimpernel that can forecast the weather. If the flower is closed up, rain is coming and if it is opened up, the day will be sunny. It is also called 'the poor man's weatherglass'.

This beautiful looking bug with the sunglasses is actually a crop pest. Known as cotton stainers, these bugs feed on cotton and get crushed with it during harvesting. Their red bodies leave stains, which are hard to remove.

There are two known poisonous birds namely the Hooded Pitohui (Pitohui dichrous, also called the "garbage bird") and the Ifrita (Ifrita kowaldi).. Their skin and feathers have some sort of toxins
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.