Hai Friends,

In our daily life, we come across many boards hanging on our way to guide us. What do they mean?
Let us start a small quiz regarding this. Let us post one image and after inner meaning being revealed by one member, the other should be posted.
Let us all be educated with this attempt.

Here is my first quiz.

Common Friends.... Answer this one... :)
first_aid_2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hai deepti is the symbol you posted s correct???? since i heared the first adi symbol will be the white cross with green background
50_percent_off.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Nice thread Deepti,

I think both are right! but deepti answer is in the picture itself . why did you post then?
Sathish, You are also right. The cross with green background also symbolizes "First-aid".

The symbol that was stated by me indicates "First-aid"/"Medical Care".
Explanation: First aid is the provision of initial care usually performed by a non-expert person to a sick or injured person until definitive medical treatment can be accessed. These were medical kits present in the thickly populated areas, means of transport, malls, and important places.

Hope you understood.. :)

Here is another one...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Sajeetharan, This thread not only have symbols... They are signs as well as English Signs.. :) Hope you understand.
50_percent_off-20100825.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
English signs?? i am not getting it deepti. Can you elaborate with the example above? do they have double meaning?
sorry Deepti wats the meaning in that i cant understand... can u clear it
We can "Elaborate the complete meaning" of all the signs that we come across in our daily life. They may not be only signs.. But also can be with some English letters written.

See the above image "50% OFF"
You would understand.

You can also see my explanation regarding the first given picture too.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hmm --- Hope there is no one.. Who understands the meaning of the above symbol?? :dry: :dry:

:P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
50% off, it means there is 50% discount on some product sale, or is there any hidden meaning for it Deepti!!!
No deepti, seems no one has understood. I can't get you. Give a good example ...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.