Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

share your views.

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very nce topic to share our views. I have seen many people wasting food in functions and parties. Please do not waste food items. :)
very good nagalaxmi. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Food Storage.... We can use freezer.. :P

Donot waste food. Food is GOD. Help the needy
... This is what great people like Mahatma Gandhi told us. So will follow the same.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
When ever i feel like throwing some waste food in to the basket i think of the malnutrition children in the under developed countries. I promise not to do it next time. :)
save food....help others......
HEAL THE WORLD

There´s a place in your heart
And I know that it is love
And this place could
Be much brighter than tomorrow
And if you really try
You´ll find there´s no need to cry
In this place you´ll feel
There´s no hurt or sorrow

There are ways
To get there
If you care enough
For the living
Make a little space
Make a better place

Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough
For the living
Make a better place
For you and for me
Sajeetharan... This is my favorite song.. By Micheal.... :) Thanks for sharing it here. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwrSVDRP-2Y

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
In many hostels so much of food is getting wasted, and there are strict government rules that prevents them from exporting those food to needed.
Also, we should not get attracted by offers like "when you get 2 kg of sugar you will get 1 kg of atta free." Because by the time we use it it wwould expire. :) .We must get things only if it is needed.
Yes food is wasted by us number of time..in marriage,functins, hostels and even in daily household..But if we think the pathetic state of people in somalia,sudan etc..we wull never try to waste it..
one of the heart melting picture of starving child and vulture ready to eat..moved me a lot and now i am trying not to waste any resources water, food ..

I think the only solution is self determination not to waste this gift od GOd...think the food as more precious one than GOld,money or diamonds etc..maybe no one want to throw precious items..Am i right? :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.