Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The snap really makes me feel sad and worried. Yes, i truly agree to what you say. :)
photo makes me really very sad . how they are living and who will save them . :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Well MAthi,
I think people like us who have enough food to eat can save them by using only necessary food needed for our survival..

It is said many charities are offering funds for such people but God only knows where the resources are going... :(

Just pray that the day shouldnt come when we too have to face such situation..
Indian government has decided to give the food storage business to private sector as indian government had a loss of about US$ 12.2 billion worth of agricultuaral produce this year.i think this is a good move by Mr Sharad Pawar.
yes, prabha. You are absolutely correct. Instead of dumping it in godowns it is better to help the needy. :)
What we need should only be served whether in a party or at our home.No food should be tilted.Whenever you waste some food remember that many children at somewhere are looking to your eyes for some food.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.