Hello,

Medical expertss say that 90% of the time we are using only our left side of the brain. Our right side of the brain is seldom. I have given some of my ideas below:

1) Brushing our teeth using left hand sometimes a week
2) Taking a different route to workplace than the usual one
3) Reading the newspaper from the last page.

Please share your interesting ideas.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When we use left part of our body,our right brain is working!and vice versa..To utilize our brain to the maximum the best way is that we must practice to write with both hands.That will make our brain sharp and more active.
Some say that left hand people will be good at mathematics..Do you know whether its true??
Since this thread is about brain activity and coordination,i am posting an amusing LEFT/RIGHT brain coordination trick.Please try it..Its real fun :)

MAKE CLOCKWISE CIRCLES WITH YOUR RIGHT FOOT AND DRAW No.6 IN AIR WITH RIGHT HAND...
YOUR FOOT WILL CHANGE DIRECTION!!!!

TRY IT.
Hello MC,

I tried the below as per your instruction.But instead of my foot changing direction, i found the direction of hand drawing six changed its direction :)

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
if you right hand man then you are using your left mind if you are left hand then you are using rightside mind opposite
Meean,
i think you must try once more...try to do it by standing up..
Are you left handed?i dont know whether any difference is there for left handed people.
anyways it worked perfectly with me and everyone else..try to do it once more exactly as per the instruction and do post the result :)
There are lot of mind exercises available online to exercise both sides of your brain..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.