Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

You may be thinking, it's about your special talent. But, am not talking about that special talent, but about those specials words or phrases :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:....
In the past 1.5 months my weight has been reduced by 2 kgs. Thanks to my mosquito bat that keeps me working at least 2 hours every day in the evening. ;) :woohoo:...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10637]}
Nottinghamshire have signed former Northamptonshire wicketkeeper Riki Wessels as backup for captain Chris Read, subject to final clearance from the ECB.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7211]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7212]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7213]}
It's true, every boy thinks his girl friend is most beautiful in this world. :evil: :evil: :evil: . Yet, would he like to see her without makeup? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10638]}
Everyone likes to laugh! Humor is one of the effective tools that can be used to make others happy. Suppose you are on a date, then what you will do to make your partner laugh?...
kumar sangarkara has stepped down as captain of Sri Lanka's ODI and T20 teams but has offered to continue as the Test captain on an interim basis for the forthcoming series...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10639]}
A man was complaining to a railroad engineer. What's the use of having a train schedule if the trains are always late. The railroad engineer replied. How would we...
Dennial vittori who led New Zealand in the 2011 World Cup, has been named the captain of Royal Challengers Bangalore for IPL 2011. Vettori, who was in the Delhi Daredevils...
You can select one person from history and ask them a question to which they must give a truthful reply. Whom would you select, and what question would you ask?
There is no member on forums for some time now. Where have they all gone? I think they are eager to see the full fledged site in normal mode more than any thing else. Let me know...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10640]}
former South Africa opening batsman and India coach, believes that South Africa's early World Cup exit was caused by their fragile middle order. South Africa crashed out of the...
Brain not working,when? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10826]}
pakistan coach waqar yunus has said it is time for a new wicketkeeper to be blooded in the side as a replacement for Kamran Akmal
How about eating the Footwear ? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11020]}
wahab reiz who picked up his maiden ODI five-for in the World Cup semi-final against India, had spent three sleepless nights ahead of the clash planning his strategy for India's...