Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

A guy, sitting outside his home about to be evicted from his house, was contemplating how the future would be after he had divorced his wife, lost his children and lost his...
You read this news below and decide how much we had improved.
I have searched for the Joke thread. But I could not find it. So I have created this thread. So todays jokes 1. Ram - How many hours are you study as you have exams?...
Best methods are shouting and throwing things. What are other methods??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
saurav ganguly who led India to the final of the 2003 World Cup, has called MS Dhoni the greatest Indian captain. Dhoni led India to victory in the 2011 World Cup, with a crucial...
I often took out photographs of my childhood from my cupboard and see and remember those days :) .As there are lot of memories attached with them :) .I feel pleasure when i show...
Let us see who guesses this one correctly. This is little difficult one.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10545]}
Sachin Tendulkar has revealed that he started nurturing ambitions of winning the 2011 World Cup right after India's crushing first-round exit in the 2007 edition of the tournament
A funny list of who is who. Being insulting to many personalities and thus against forum rules deleted. Also the thread is locked.
Log apna bana k chor detey hain, Apno se rishta tod k ghairon se jod detey hain, Ham toa ik phool na tod saktey, Najaney log dil kaisey tod detey hain…. ` Is dil ke har...
See how a common man rises and forms a political party! enjoy the spoof on Arvind Kejriwal! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RENcw7a140 Watch...
Ireland captain William Porterfield has described the ICC's decision to trim the next World Cup to just the ten countries as "an absolute joke"
Its really a BIG question will SALMAN KHAN get married. :laugh: I remember when i was a kid there was a rumour that he is going to marry Sangeeta Bijlani and from then there...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10547]}
Pakistan's limited-overs' captain Shahid Afridi has made himself available for the upcoming tour of West Indies that begins on April 18
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10548]}
The teacher says: Today, we're going to talk about the tenses. Now, if I say "I am beautiful," which tense is it? The student says: Obviously it's the past...
Jamaica has made it through to the final, despite a relatively strong batting performance from Trinidad and Tobago in which they got to 448 for 9 in reply to Jamaica's mammoth 664
If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, would you do so? Whom would you pick?