Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10645]}
The election Commission has directed all to wear gloves in order to hide election symboil of Congress. This is for ensuring free and fair poll. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...
Monkeys are the origin of human. then why monkeys have tail we dont have tail? :woohoo:
Is Dunia main Har koi Khwab dekta hai kyun na ek dusre ke khwab share karen to ho jai Khwabon ke talah shuru.... Teri Palkin Mein Khwab Rakh gaya koi Teri Sanson pe Naam...
dil me aarzu ke diye jalte rahenge,aankho se moti nikalte rahenge,tum shama bankar dil me roshni to karo,hum mom bankar yunhi pigalte rahenge
Hey, let me try my skills on you. How cool you are looking :) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10646]}
For unmarried fellows....both girls and boys...do you help your mother in Kitchen or just order her dishes you want. For married males, do you help your wife at kitchen? Do you...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10122]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10127]}
Tired of clicking the "LIKES" perhaps. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10978]}
Australia's new captain Michael Clarke seemed unreasonably happy to be flying to Bangladesh only a week after returning home
What a world is this? Raul Castro says it is necessary for strengthening their economy!!!
I have started many threads here for normal members and moderators. Now let it be our administrator. Hoping he won't feel bad with this thread. :dry: . :silly: From the time...
Resume typos. I know English and Spinach. My work ethics are impeachable. Any other resumes from your side?
A robber breaks in and points a gun towards the house owner and says, "Give me your Money." The house owner says, I'm a politician. I don't have your...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10649]}
I cannot claim to be as good a poet as Kumaresh is, but nevertheless, with great efforts and with my brains spinning, I have tried my hand at writing a small poem for our great...
When we are going to a textile showroom, we can see a lot of showroom girls who keep on asking, "What do you want?" and will never leave us until we finish shopping. I...
I always feel that woman are more jealous towards woman and men to men. i.e. Enemy lies in same race and sex!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Do you agree with me?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10651]}