Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

I would like to take a photograph with great Lataji. If I have to select opposite gender, it would be Shah rukh and Sachin. What about you? :P :P :P {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Friends there are so many expressions above in the "Boardcode". Which one of these you like most?
Friends I have come across one of the most funniest pictures in the world in 2013. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10897]}
Suppose Aamir Khan joins politics. Do you think he will be a good social worker and serve us as a good leader if he becomes an MLA or MP? No doubt, people expect much from him...
When a black forest cake, fully decorated with cream and chocolate with a cherry is placed in front of my eyes, I really love it. Actually I love dark chocolate colour a lot....
At One Point Vijay Mallya Had Piles Of Cash... Now The Cash is all Gone And Only The Piles Remain !!! This Condition Is Medically Called King Fissure...!!! :laugh:...
Just check walls of colleges or seats of buses and trains. We can see the names of boys and girls in numerous number. Sometimes, even written together. Why are teenagers doing...
When I was a child I used to think about inventing a Time Machine some day. :laugh: If you had the brains and luck what would you like to invent some day ?
Just read this on Facebook and could not but help share it with you all! :laugh: :laugh: Wonderful Confession by a Girl and an amazing reply she got........... Girl :...
Can you find one word/noun that has only female gender....no male gender? :cheer: It's just a game :P
A special and Super Saloon. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11031]}
Why do old people sleep with open mouth ?
Ever thought of funny expansions for well-known abbreviations? You can share them here, if you have any. like: PTO: Please try and omit ATM: Addiction to Machine
Drunk man bites snake, sends it to hospital :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=113737
Bush orders 15,000 FBI trained dogs to track down Osama. FBI awaiting further orders as one of the dogs is reading this
AFTER ENGAGEMENT: SHE: I waited so long for this. HE: Do U want me to leave? SHE: No. never! HE: Do U love me? SHE: Yes I did, I'm doing & I'll do....
Twinkle twinkle little star, you should know what you are, and once you know what you are, Mental hospital is not so far.
Post here yours jokes- Principal: Agar koi ladka girl's hostel me paya gaya, to usko pehli bar Rs 300 fine lagega, dusri bar 500 aur teesri bar Rs 800 fine lagega. Funny...
How would you distinguish between a devil and an angel? Answer should be little funny.
The man with big mustache is like a lion before others but he is no more than a timid lamb before his wife. http://in.screen.yahoo.com/mustache-115700750.html