Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

:) :laugh: :cheer: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10437]}
Gang of SARDARS broke a Bank. Instead of cash they found Botles full of Chilled Red Wine, Happily they drank & went away. Next day Headline aai: Blood Bank lutya gya.
Please do share your opinions.... :P :P :P
Teacher : Explain 2 tier and 3 -tier Architecture ? Student : Two wheelers like scooters will have 2 tyres and autorickshaws will have 3 tyres.
Has anyone seen 'Sholey' where AK Hangal says "Itna Sannata Kun hai Bhai?" (Why is it so dull here?) Why everyone including Big Bro is keeping a distance? Trust me I am...
Well, my thread title is self-explanatory. Just thought of starting this thread on a lighter vein. Well, often i fall short of words when describing or naming things, vegetables,...
Sir : What is meant by flickering ? Student : Closing and opening of eyes at girls.
I think South Indian s love it more than North Indians. But I like North Indian heroes more. :laugh: :laugh: What about you? How many of you gents have it/love to have...
Waiter gives bill to Sardar Sardar: "Take my card." Waiter: "But sir, this is Ration Card."
Go through these money saving tips and post your comments... http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=103988
Mmmm... a Chemical New Year !!!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11033]}
While a Preacher was trying to raise money for his parish, he found out there was a great deal of money to be made in the horse racing business. To his dismay, he discovered at...
Attitude of young generation $ They Love "FaceBook".... But They Hate To 'Face' The "Book"...;-) :) :laugh: :cheer: :ohmy:
Read this humour :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Urgent mail delivered in Pakistan after 20 years http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=105881
Dear friends, Can You Cry Under Water? :dry: :dry: :blink: Thanks, Kumaresh
let me test your imagination through this funny thread :cheer: :cheer: Suppose you went out locking your home. You were the last one to leave the home and no duplicate keys....
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10656]} It is marriage - the unvarnished truth revealed!!!
I am thinking about a game. It may be any type of puzzle that can bring more participation. When someone find its answer, let another member start with another puzzle or funny...
I have heard several times people saying....."All people are mad.....in one matter or another though they won't show it". What do you think about yourself? People who...
I have to agree I often talk and laugh myself. I often think that I am mad......What about you? :cheer Do you also have the same habit......self talking????? :