Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10567]}
Nazar pheeki chesma colourful Duniya dikhe orangy wonderful Naughty naughty bubble Har bubble mei hai mazaa double Chuski jo le manwa fantastic hojaye...!!! What an...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9783]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10569]}
Our Hon'ble Home Minister and his Dumb statement. "This kind of rape should not occur” -Sushilkumar Shinde, Minister of Home Affairs on 2012 Delhi Gang rape. Then...
I want to extend Sanjeev's thread. There, we were trying to find reasons for drinking. Now, I want to know "Why do men often quarrel after drinking?" Why are they...
Why are you so tired on April Fool's Day? Come on guys try to give right answer to this one. Let see who gives the right answer first.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10571]}
It is funny how people from all over the world can slot india into something it is not...They have many pre conceived notions about us and our country and here is a list of...
An ever head nodding Hubby. Ever obliging cute children make Happy families. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11038]}
"SILENCE" Is the best answer, For all questions... "SMILE" Is the best reaction, In all situations... Unfortunately... Both Never Help In, Any...
Dear friends, Can You DayDream in Night? :blink: :woohoo: with regards, Kumaresh
Let's make this thread for meaningful lines, some great personalities of written great and meaningful lines, let's share them here in this thread. Very hurting and meaningful...
if you went to Raamleela Maidan or india gate today, and you would have seen that the real problem is not corruption but population....;)
I really like to experiment with my recipes and bring new variations in them. I always like change.Of course, my husband is its first victim :laugh: :laugh: Do you have...
It's true.......secrets are not to be revealed. Yet, we can't hide at least some of them from our dearest ones because of trust. But in a few cases, we may repent later, cursing...
As usual on that Sunday morning kids in my flat gathered around me. It's my habit to interact with kids through art classes or story sessions on Sundays. It was decided that...
Mohabbat hoon Mohabbat karke dekh Main Mohabbat na doon To kehna Main muskurahat hoon Mujhe Hansa kar dakh Na sajoon tare honton per to kehna Main khushboo hoon mujhe Mehsoos...
Eating a healthy breakfast, especially one high in protein,increases satiety and reduces hunger throughout the day,a University of Missouri.
Friends I think Government should pass a new bill. Follow the link below and kindly share your ideas regarding this bill...