Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

It's really a funny question..... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I know, most of us have names similar to many film stars and politicians. Yet I won't reply. It's your job to find...
Mohan Prasad is a veteran Journalist. On that evening, there was a big gathering to honour the journalist on reaching his sixtieth birthday.. The journalist was well known for...
Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life. as expressed by - Brooke Shields the famous actor. I am surprised what other parts are left...
Never Mind about me. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11041]}
1. President Sonia gandhi and prime minister priyanka gandhi receive Italy prime minister rahul gandhi. 2. Dhoom 17 ready for release. 3. I will play next world cup -...
Beware, if you think….. …..That a woman’s place is in the kitchen.. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11042]}
I am inspired from one post of Gulshanji. I have already told him, I will give him its copyright :silly: :cheer: . Suppose, world is going to end in December 2012. So, all of...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No, my brain is not cracked up but I was just surfing another site and posting my votes on a poll and one of them wanted to me to answer either Yes...
Hi friends in this month I managed to get 2 referrals but I don't see them active on the site since they joined this site. I am really upset and not able to get them here on the...
If our life span would have been for 200 years on our mother earth, then What kind of life it would have been for us??
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9424]}
I don't see anyone without mobile phone there days. :woohoo: It may be Richsaw wala,Sabjiwala,watchman even anyone all of them keep mobile with them to keep connected with...
I don't celebrate now days but I used to when in college How about you? :blink: I have seen people celebrating it when they have grown up kids what do they get for...
B) B) B) B) This is What Tv Ads are Teaching Us : You Don't Need Singing Skills To Be An Indian Idol, You Just Need Fair & Lovely..!! . That No One Can...
Here are some actors who could be good minsters in central government. Just see how- https://in.celebrity.yahoo.com/video/india-elections-2014-5-actors-103046765.html
Examiner:What is Microsoft Excel student:It is a new brand of Surf Excel to clean the computer.
I never knew it's Gas, Diesel and Petrol. Now you think if our GDP goes up- any thing wrong with that? :laugh:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10576]}
What will you do? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7483]} Give some funny answers!!!!
In India career opportunities are aplenty. To make the search easier, here is a list of Lucrative careers. Students are advised to choose one from the list. {CJATTACHMENT...