Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

Can you describe yourself in three words?
Which animal doesn't play fair?
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. What do you think my dear friends on above quotation!! Please share your views!!
:woohoo: Question: "How to Kill an Ant??" :woohoo: Asked in an Exam for 10 Marks!! :evil: Student: Mix Chilli Powder with Sugar, :angry: & keep It...
Though I am very talkative, I become very nervous once I see a camera. I can't simply smile before a camera. I don't know why. What about you people? What may be the reason...
The reason India won the Cricket World Cup 2011: ....Tendulka(R) ..................G(A)mbir ............Yuvra(J) ....................V(I)render...
Yesterday, I was amused to hear the funny event. A friend of mine reached the ticket window when his train was about to leave. He told the man standing in queue before him to buy...
It's said that people can do anything if he is in love. He can even behave as a kid and make many simple and major mistakes too. Is really love mad or another version of...
Must Read: Life Cycle... Class 10: "Beta, bas iss saal mehnat kar le phir saari zindagi aaraam karna." . class 11: "Beta, do saal theek se padhai kar le phir...
Ever thought of keeping snakes as pet? Yes, I am not joking, for one of our boddunan authors, Abhishek Yadav, will give you the liberty to choose one among the five which he...
Bandar ke Haath me ustra - Please help me I have to use it in a blog. Thanks.
A guy asked a girl in a library; “Do you mind if I sit beside you”? The girl answered with a loud voice; "I DON’T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOUUU!!!”. All the...
Here is the worlds most revolting cakes. http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/gallery/2012/oct/24/worlds-most-revolting-cakes-in-pictures#/?picture=398270356&index=0
By this Thread You come on and Give some moral story here.
Wife says to husband: "I had a dream yesterday night that you gifted me with a diamond ring. Now, what does that mean"? Husband says: "Am not sure, dear, Will...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: From a website i like- :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9430]} :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I was just curious to know what the area of India is? Is it one of the biggest countries in the world in regards of area? I guess yes. That's why my payment is getting delayed...
Friends I have seen that many women loves flower and babies. Why? I also wonder for pink being a feminine colour. Is this same for all women?
B) B) B) A very self-important College Freshman attending a recent football game,took it upon himself to explain to a Senior Citizen sitting next to him why it was...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3781]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3780]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3779]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3778]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3777]} Courtsey Deccan Herald