Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

Which one is born first? :whistle: :whistle: :S :dry: :S :silly: :silly: Share your opinion please :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :cheer:
If the animal was trained as a human being he is too awesome. The latest instance is launched by a goat. This unique record of his feat. In just 25 seconds, while it Boardig...
If God appeared before you and you had the limitation of asking him only one question, what would it be and why? :unsure:
Here is a solution for doubling your money. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10221]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3785]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3784]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3783]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3782]} Courtsey Deccan Herald
I have seen many of the people vomit during travelling why they do so? Even my wife and daughter whenever we go for some long drive they both start vomiting in the way.Its really...
Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
There has been enough discussion on 'crying under water'. I wish to know whether anyone can laugh (not just be happy or joyous) in water.
I am just back from Gurgaon- As expected the lady there gave me 15 minutes- a dirty look and another date, to come again on Monday for another test. Help me if any of you know-...
Difference between love and exam: In love, we have thoughts, but we can't express them In exam, we do not have any thoughts, but we need to express them
When I wanted to upgrade my brain and went to a 'Brain Upgrading Agency", here is what I got {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10224]}
Woman is like blue tooth , You are next to her, she stays connected, you go away, she finds new device Man is like wi-fi, many devices can connect to him at a time
Friends, With a score of 7000+ I am atop the chart of leaders, this is the only moment one truly feels like a Caesar!!! Even Narendra Modi might be envying me!!! :P :P :P...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5864]} Boddunan! Think of how many posts you have made!!
Bandu : Are Chintu , maza pen drive 'corrupt' zala ahe. Chintu: Ja..Anna na phone kar !!!!!! India Against Corruption
As of now also people keep in mind the colour of a girl before marrying her. :evil: Recently one of the guy in my neighbor did not agree to have an arranged marriage with a girl...
Do you believe that bad eyes of other persons can cause hindrance to your achievements? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6998]} Do you people believe in 'Nazar Uthaarna'????? :woohoo:
Friends - 1- I am unable to understand the reason of companies providing free email services 2- where our trash goes after we delete our unwanted data? I tried my best but...
What's the importance of salt and pepper in your life??? Sorry...dish!!! :P You can take both...and give some nice answers :laugh: :laugh:
How much time it take to get my payment on boddunan