Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

is it necessary to bring change in the field of dress code under the name of modernization. it is one way mental retardation. change in hair cut, no combing are the symptoms of...
I know human beings are the most intelligent creature God has made but still I don't want to be a human being in the next birth if I am given a choice I would like to be a bird...
I think you are going to win this years IPL tournament. By the way you are scoring too fast. Watch-out for the possible run-out. Do you think so members?
Hai Friends... I happened to find a very funny photo.... Please have a look and just comment on this photo... Please do not post "Nice photo" sort of...
She has cleared my papers and asked me to come to Gurgaon on Monday prepared to sign papers finally. That was reason I locked the last thread. Now friends, every thing is in...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7590]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7590]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7592]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7593]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7594]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10668]} I don't know!!! You decide for yourself!!
Question: Prove that 2/10 =2 !!! 1. The Art Student : This is out of Syllubus 2. The Commerce Student : This is wrong 3. The Medical student : It is strange, how it is...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10669]} I believe computers obey commands much better than wives!!
Friends we have many a times heard the jokes of elephant and an ant. Can you tell me how is great and why?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10670]} Oh, that's so true!!!
If sky is the limit, then what is space ?
What's your opinion? After all, 'Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6961]}
Hello Friends.. This is just for fun. Just few hours back, one of my cousin was asking question. Why God hasn't applied reducing rule in Height section? :blink: Ha ha.. I...
B) A Indian guy named "Anantharaman Subbaraman" arrived at the New york airport and ended up waiting for his visa for about 2 hrs for the authorities to call his name,...
An Indian guy named “Anantharaman Subbaraman” arrived at the New York airport and ended up waiting for his visa for about 2 hours for the authorities to call his name. He got...
I have earned the dubious distinction of being the 'Undisciplined' emperor of Boddunan by a member,why? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7739]}
E-mail ID's of Indian cricketers: 1.Yuvi: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 2.Laxman: only@test_match.com 3.Dhoni:...
Actually, it's a bit difficult to write an answer. Yet try, if you can find that word :P :P :P If someone calls Sandhya/Sheeja, I may respond as 'enth, entha, entho or...
I don't know from last few days i am listening to the devotional songs more.I don't know what has happened to me it looks i am going to become a saint soon. :laugh: :laugh:...