Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

Do you think that would be a profitable business or have I a better choice?? Suggest a more beneficial business. I want to be rich soon. How about starting a cricket betting...
Friends I love my pink tedy bear a lot. Even today also it is my favourite. What's your favourite toy? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8832]}
Once William Wordsworth said "New friends may be a poem But old friends are the alphabets Don't forget alphabets Or else it is hard to read the poem" Share...
So many of us are used to Intenet... What will you do if Internet Services are shut down forever??? :) :)
Bollywood is rich with clichéd dialogues which invariably have been appearing ever since the Bollywood industry started. “Main Maa Banne Wali Hoon.” “Kutte Harami Main Tera...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4629]} Never I am going to leave!!
My first is in chocolate but not in ham,my second"s in cake and also in jam,my third is at tea-time but easily found,my whole is a friend who is often around,what am i?
Don't share your any password with..... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9469]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10675]} How do you like this one?
Suppose you are sitting in a traveling bus and suddenly a beautiful girl with luggage comes near you. You will really want to impress her. I know you people :P :P :P . You were...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10676]} Two sons in law doing India proud!!!
Dear friends, The purpose of this thread is to share funny pictures and cartoons. I am inviting all of you to share & make others laugh. Thanks Kumaresh
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10677]} He he!!!
Hi friends, I found this is my father's mail,sounds interesting ! One Word Changes The Meaning.. Professor Ernest Brennecke of Columbia is credited with inventing a...
I have seen that in all species females are better looking than their male counterpart then how is it different.Don't you find it strange?. :blink:
Friends!! Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer? :blink: :blink: :blink: :dry: :dry: -Kumaresh
Nowadays people's hair turns white even before marriage and it's most common in men rather than women. I want to know, do you have white hair? Also, do you use hair dye to show...
Why don't we hibernate like other animals? :blink: It would have been good for us if we could do it in the season of summer. :woohoo:
I saw this pic on the my fb profile... great pic this is,dunno how it happened!!
Here are photographs of Crocodile Attacking...