Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

When is it bad luck to have a black cat follow you ?
It may happen with anyone's life......a person visiting a tourist centre or holy place away from his state may need to communicate people speaking a different language. :pinch:...
On this day of "Friendship day", I would like to put a question. "What is the difference between a "best friend" and a "close friend"?
Answer please!
Every girl posts a girl's picture as avatar. It's for the first time, a girl posted her would be's photo. How is it? ;) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10244]} Today I asked Sarala,...
What to do when neighbor's dog shits/pees in front of your house? :evil: It barks loudly at night? :evil:
Uttam Ghosh of Rediff depicts Aam Aadmi’s typical celebrations of Valentine’s day. A candlelight dinner because someone forgot to pay the electricity bill. Standing in the queue...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10681]} He deserves your vote for bravery!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10682]} So different in different locations!!
“-At exactly the same moment he was crossing the floor too, coming from the opposite direction.” {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11052]} RK Laxman doesn’t need an...
Tell your choice. Who splutters/explodes most...... Spouse, Boss or Mustard seeds??? Let us make this thread interesting by really funny answers :cheer:
Do you people have any idea??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Shoba de is extremely intelligent,talented and humorous.I love reading her books and columns where she is able to analyse a political situation in a forthright manner adding...
Let's make a thread for proverbs and share good proverbs in this thread If you say you will love a person all your life, is saying a candle will continue to burn all your life
Dear friends, This forum is dedicated to our witty Indians who delight in putting up funny signboards. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3357]}
Friends I have seen many people has love bird watching or counting stars in the sky in their leisure hours. I love to make bubbles while I wash clothes and thus I spend enough...
Flamingos in the wild use pigments as 'cosmetics' to enhance the colour of their plumage, according to scientists. Researchers studying greater flamingos in the wetlands of...
13 Things You Wouldn't Know Without Movies Very Funny!! 13 Things You Wouldn't Know Without Movies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
A recently fired stock trader said... This is worse than divorce... I have lost everything and I still have my wife...
Hi all, You can share any jokes related to IT in this thread. The first one- Interviewer: "Do you know MS office?" Interviewee: "No Sir, But, if you tell...