Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

Describe yourself in few words.
We say we don't kill any living creature and we should not but i know several of us kill mosquitos every night. Ism't it? Is it humanity? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I watched these videos and i cannot help control my laughter Guys, can you comment and let me know your...
B) B) B) We need these now, dont ya all agree? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9878]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9879]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9880]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
We often dance and sing when we are in moods or very happy and overjoyed but my question is... Do you ever dance even when there is no music playing?
Tell the truth please :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: ;) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9586]}
I shall be going but not going from here- So no one should think he/she got rid of me!!! :whistle:
"True friendship is a gift that is given without the expectation of anything in return.Instead the reward is the friendship itself".
We all want to be the best, we all strive to be the best. But do all people in this world think the same way? :unsure: :silly: :blink: Am confused :dry: :blink: :blink:...
A young British woman has failed her driving theory exam an astonishing 90 times, spending about 3,000 pounds before she even sits for the practical...
But I saw a dog was barking while it bit an innocent guy. He did not read the proverb perhaps. What do you say friends? :evil:
How do u keep a relationship going as strong as possible in your life??
Today, it was seen 8.30am to 6 pm B) B) Am sure, power will go before 9.30 :evil: :evil: Nowadays power cut is the real threat due to repairing and road widening. :( So,...
For a trouble free home follow these 2 rules. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11057]}
Technology has indeed changed us!See the below picture :laugh:
An Australian man has "married" his best friend – a golden labrador called Honey. Read here full news: Australian man marries his pet dog Crazy Australians!!!
When I, Chinmayjee and Sasi are together active in forum, no one can really stop us. We really rock the forum. I find perfect tuning with these two members and I am more active...
Is there any possibility to dream whatever i want?
What is this thing. deleted being promotional material
This is really interesting. I would like to know all you people out there. So use a movie name that best suits you, whatever you think. It will be fun :) Let us see how...