Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

Numerology significations is charming for they discover the covered profundities of our personalities and our aim in lifespan. You are able to determine such almost yourself or a...
I think this is waste of money- I'll be saving cool 200/ p/m now. ;) ;)
How much would be rate to get a house on moon? Any idea?.
Many great people added spice to the year 2013 and made a niche for themselves in the annals of Indian History. Please read on the article without missing a single syllable. I...
Dear Friends,:cheer: I am starting this new thread specially to post funny sports' moments, cartoons and pictures. Please if you find any funny pictures related to any sport,...
I just sent a PM to some one and the way it worked, I am in love with it. I am feeling like sending messages to every one in place of posting in forums. :P
If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
It's the character of human beings, our thoughts make simple problems worse. So, often, how much less we think about a problem and keep worrying, that much does that problem is...
Guys tell me honesty, as an honorable member of boddunan, how do you feel when you have done something really very good either in your post or anything in the forum and members...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9917]}
Why people fall in love easily?
Can you pronounce a single name of spammers who are making their disgraceful presence in recent days!
As it is told, necessity is the mother of inventions, what do you want to invent in future? :cheer: I would like to invent a flying car...because traffic block is the worst...
Some humourous quotes: "Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!" "I believe we should all pay our tax...
After seeing this photo on the net, I thought the best antidote to keep the Rape Ravans at bay is every Eve has to keep a lion as a pet {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9925]} Source :...
What do you think? :laugh: Come forward with funny answers and examples.
Why cats chase mouse????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Actually, I don't know why they are enemies. Do you know?
Let's see how many can actually think out of the box! Spell "COW" using 13 letters! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3744]}