Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

When we see oue BOSS being irritated in the morning and say something which we don't want to listen :evil: .Why do we say that hmmm..i think he had a quarrel with his wife in the...
Swetha's! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7920]}
Ever since the computers made an entry in to our world, some of the words and meanings changed. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11060]}
Husband and wife are angry on each other. Husband(from office to wife): What is the dinner today? Wife: Poison. Husband: Ok Don't wait for me , Carry on.. :dry: :dry:...
Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
The married men have the facility for curtain lecture. The singles are deprived of this unique faculty. I hope members will share their experiences and advantages drawn from these.
Got this from Readers digest... Having had a tough day with everything going wrong , having woken up late ,the children being difficult and the missed school van made me...
Now it's time for Onam celebration. Hoping you all know story behind our Onam. On Thiruvonam day of Malayalam Month Chingam every year, Mahabali visits his subjects to see what...
Yes, I am the troublemaker as I always trouble some with troublesome questions!!
Can anyone tell what is the difference between a black hen and a white hen? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
What kind a way would you want to die In?
Who holds the world record in long jump? :cheer:
Do they add minerals in water during the process to make it mineral water? :blink: What do you say? :blink:
Bollywood do Sonam kapoor,Randhir should have given chance to new comer Bollywood lacks skills originality which a struggling actor or new comer who hardly gets chance...
Suppose, one day, when you open this site, you find many posts posted here under your name. But those where not done by you. What will you do? What will you do with that...
R bollywood talent only for big daddy due to which Does bollywood fate flop due to lack of talent
Nowadays lot of arguments and debates are going on about English versus Indian languages, not getting into it, but it sure becomes very funny when the 'phoren' language is...
Are you happy with your life and why?
It's human nature to copy some person's style, dialogue etc and apply them to situations they suit :woohoo: . Have you ever been caught in such occasions, saying, "You have...