Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Topics [Humor & Jokes]

This may sound funny but as we all know about Greenland. My question is when it's white and covered with ice always why is it so called. :cheer:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9502]}
What is your favorite: Butter or jam
recently I was searching for threads I found few threads for which it is displayed that these were started 42 years back. May be a glitch but should be corrected as it gives...
Useful economic tip. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10766]} Cartoon : rambabu
Ghar me chaar din aurat na ho toh ghar ka haal kya hota hai.. Ye toh koi congress se poochhe :p
I hope everybody contribute & Post Your comic/funny pics & make others happy
I came across this on FB and wanted to share it with you all...It is amazing and it worked for me....Lets see how it does for you :cheer: It will take about 15 seconds, read...
Got one trick. Just copy paste this in notepad. CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak"I love you" Save it as: computer_gender.vbs Now Run it you will...
Do you believe in palmistry? What do the lines in our hands indicate?
Kareena with and with out makeup http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/kareena-with-and-without-make-up-1313490585-slideshow/
Is donkey/Ass a dumb animal?.What do you say?. :blink: I don't think it to fair afterall donkey is a very hard worker and does whatever its owner says. :woohoo: :woohoo: and...
What are dreams? Do they have any messages ?
What's Your Favorite Dessert?
Why do angels have wings ? though they look like human beings ?
I have seen many of the people on net who say that they earn a lot of money through online sites in fact online earnings is their major source of earning. :) But i think its...
Jobs in mumbai restricted for mumbaikar only so is it that U.P Youths has no talent & mumbaikar has talent or if they have too much of talent then why they come mumbai...
Do you agree nature is God's gift to man
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE is no match for NATURAL STUPIDITY !!! My Dear Friends, :P Write your views (obviously funny) on the subject. Don't think much deeply, No need to...
The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't see it. What is it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: