Hi Friends,

MYSORE PALACE THE PRIDE OF OUR NATION

Well, If we have time to visit Mysore Palace will be nice for us. Complemented if we have chance to visit there with our love-able family members jointly by taking photographs.

Truely, It would be nice if have a good guide to tell us the information what is what in the palace where we might be standing in that nectorial palace of god.

http://www.mysorepalace.tv/360_Eng/index.html

Just have a look on the palace that stands brave for us to get pleasure and to have a good note in the mind to take a photograph while we visit there in the mere future.

Good luck for your dates there with joy and happiness surrounded you all,

Long live Rajenderenk
Mysore_palace_inner.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Buddy I didnt understand the purpose of this post. Put some sense in it.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Friend i does not understand by this forum why you ash this kind of question.
The link mentioned in the post is good.Mysore Palace has a lot of history to it,its a nice place to visit and a good tourist spot.

Leo

Personally, i feel Mysore is one of the good places in India to visit.
well mysore palace is major attraction for most of the tourists.

Want to make each day Accountable

mysore palace is really amazing palace, it is one of the place which we need see in our life once

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The photo is no doubt,very fascinating! Keep on posting photos of such beautiful tourist places!
I too couldnt stop staying that the photo is wonderful and i havent seen this before..

By the way what is the status there? is it related to some god or kings? :)
Welcome rajendren at the forum . Thanks for the photograph. e in he forum with other posts .
yes this link have lot's of information about the mysoor palace .. keep posting this kind of information for us.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.