Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have opened this thread again on request of some members who want post useful tips. But if found it is being used merely for gaining points, will have to relock again.

Also a request to post really sensible and useful tips and not just some vague of piece of information.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A new study has suggested that dairy products like milk, yogurt, cheese and butter may not increase the risk of heart attack..

very useful information shared. It is also said that having king size breakfast and normal dinner also followed.
Now a days men and women are loosing their strength in each and every case.

For example s censor x,and doing their work

This tip is for them.

Onions-20 gms
Pure ghee-20 gms.

Take a bowl and 20 gms of ghee in the pan and add onions to it and fry until onions get red in colour.

after they are red take them in to plate and add 20gms of sugar to it.

Then eat it.

THis must be taken exactly of 40-60 days with out having s-x.

This will increase strength in the body and feel young again.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Today, we hardly do any of those. Even a simple 30 mins per day of workouts and one good nutritious meal a day can help improve our health. This easy life has restricted humans to do that bit of physical exercise which is required to keep the body fit and healthy.

Be positive
eating fruits regulary is good for skin and even for health.Taking food in time is best health tip.Try to eat one carrot perday so that your eyes won't loose its power

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Eating a healthy breakfast, especially one high in protein,increases satiety and reduces hunger throughout the day,a University of Missouri.

That is true, starting the day with a nutritious breakfast is very essential.It is also healthy to drink lots of water and fluids .One should also make it a point to eat vegetables,pulses and fruits more than rice or wheat which is mostly starch and carbo hydrate ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In a day break fast is the main food which gives us more energy. If we take healthy breakfast and we won't take lunch also no problem

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

1. Don't Avoid breakfast daily

2. Walking is a best medicine. Walk daily.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Eating a healthy breakfast, especially one high in protein,increases satiety and reduces hunger throughout the day,a University of Missouri.

That is true, starting the day with a nutritious breakfast is very essential.It is also healthy to drink lots of water and fluids .One should also make it a point to eat vegetables,pulses and fruits more than rice or wheat which is mostly starch and carbo hydrate ...

From where have you found out such a nice and informative thread :dry: :silly: :dry: :dry: :S :S :whistle: :whistle:

Let me also add some healthy tips.

Always be aware of calorie intake everyday. We should work to spend all those calories everyday. By this way, fat won't be stored in our body. That's why we do regular exercise to keep our body healthy and fit...because we are depending on machines even for simple things.
Sweet and oily food contains more calories.
Eat a healthy carbohydrate rich breakfast which gives you energy and strength whole day. Lunch should be lower than breakfast. Same is the case of dinner...very light. It helps us to reduce body fat a lot.

i.e. Calorie intake of mornings> lunch>dinner.

Meera sandhu
daily consumption of Badam seed is so good for health. It is used to increase good colestrol in our body. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.