Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Eating healthy food keep us strong and healthy.We should eat food which contain lot of protein and vitamin.A good balance diet is good for health.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Drink more water in morning time and less water in nights. Answer the phone using left ear. When battery is down to last bar, Don't answer the phone, as the radiation is 1000 times stronger, so avoid it.
hotwater.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Drink more water in morning time and less water in nights. Answer the phone using left ear. When battery is down to last bar, Don't answer the phone, as the radiation is 1000 times stronger, so avoid it.

That is very useful to know...about drinking water, I am told by a friend who is also an Ayurvedic consultant, that one should drink hot water as many times as one can...It is supposed to flush out your system and also melt fat cells that are close to the inner tissues !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8588]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

An apple keeps the doctor away and a carrot keeps the diseases away. This is really good for health.

This is a nice slogan .Bitter guard is also important. Kalmegh leaf ( in Bengali term, I don't know the eng ) is also very useful to keep fit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
when you feel your throat bit burning sensation then have a cardomon or eat a kismiss then the burning sensation will go

Drinking Tulsi water is also great. Just boil some tulsi leaves in water and drink in luke warm

Meera sandhu
An apple keeps the doctor away and a carrot keeps the diseases away. This is really good for health.

This is a nice slogan .Bitter guard is also important. Kalmegh leaf ( in Bengali term, I don't know the eng ) is also very useful to keep fit.

can you tell me, how it's used?
I searched and find, it's called nalavepu in Malayalam. But can't identify :blink:
Can you tell me for which purpose it's used? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
If we drink more water it reduces heat and our health will be glowing. Morning exercise and yoga is good for health.
Drink more water in morning time and very less amount of water in night times.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Why we should drink less water at night is there any reason for it?. :blink:

Why we should drink less water at night is there any reason for it?. :blink:

LOL, you are good at countering !!! the obvious reason , you may have to wake up several times in the middle of the night to relieve yourself.But my own doctor tells me to drink water all the time day and night ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.