Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Drink more water in morning time and very less amount of water in night times.

Why we should drink less water at night is there any reason for it?. :blink:

LOL, you are good at countering !!! the obvious reason , you may have to wake up several times in the middle of the night to relieve yourself.But my own doctor tells me to drink water all the time day and night ... :)

You got it right both ways. Yes drinking water makes no difference as you should drink water as per your body's need day or night.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

LOL, you are good at countering !!! the obvious reason , you may have to wake up several times in the middle of the night to relieve yourself.But my own doctor tells me to drink water all the time day and night ... :)

That's why i countered it as there is no bad effect if we drink water at night too as water any time does not effect health.May be she was told wrong by someone.I do drink water whenever i feel thirsty and that should everyone do and should not kill thirst. :blink:
Thank you said by: usha manohar

This is the reason why many especially women do not drink much water before traveling in a bus. They do so to avoid necessity of relieving themselves.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is the reason why many especially women do not drink much water before traveling in a bus. They do so to avoid necessity of relieving themselves.

Hahaha..that's true with men also as its tough to get releived while travelling. :laugh:

This is practical problem but one should not kill thist for it as that may lead to bad health. :)

That's true because there are almost no clean facilities available anywhere for women,. whereas men have no problem on that front!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hahaha..that's true with men also as its tough to get releived while travelling. :laugh:

This is practical problem but one should not kill thist for it as that may lead to bad health. :)

My younger brother suffers from diabetes and he also needs to go to toilet often. Hence, he prefers traveling by train only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

My younger brother suffers from diabetes and he also needs to go to toilet often. Hence, he prefers traveling by train only.

Even my father does the same he prefers train for travelling or own car. :)

Even my father does the same he prefers train for travelling or own car. :)

I agree that toilets are a problem in our country.I travel frequently to Bangalore and for that reason alone I take a day bus, which stops twice for Lunch and Tea at good clean hotels with good toilet facilities, but my entire day is lost...Night buses on the other hand stop at such places where we can never hope to use the facilities ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is necessary to stay fit and healthy.So we need healthy food.We must eat green leafy vegetables.As this vegetables are very good for our health.We must eat a balanced diet.

Sharmistha Banerjee
It is necessary to stay fit and healthy.So we need healthy food.We must eat green leafy vegetables.As this vegetables are very good for our health.We must eat a balanced diet.

Even eating raw Ambla is good for health one should eat it as it is good for eyes and hair. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.