Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He was a good man. He never smoked, drank & had no affair. When he died, the insurance company refused the claim. They said, he who never lived, cannot die.....
Thank you said by: ajay
Santa:- Angrejo ne CHAAND pe PANI aur BARAF ki khoj kar li hai...

Banta:- Humney ab sirf DAARU aur namkeen leke jana hai...

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
ME Without YOU!!
It's Like
Facebook Without Friends,
Youtube Without Video
movie without Music
And
Google With No Results

4 Stages of marriage:

Mad for each other.
Made for each other.
Mad at each other.
Mad bcoz of each other.

Boy- I sent love letters to my girlfriend everyday for three years.
Friend- Then what happened?
Boy- Nothing. Finally, she married the postman. :laugh:
Bhagwan Ram aur Ravan bada serious Yudh kr rahe they... Tabhi Ravan ne Ram ke piche kisi ko khada hua dekh kar achanak se bola... Ravan - Chal Ok Bye!!! Ram - Par Kyu??? Ravan - Nhi yaar bye!!! Ram - Are par kya hua??? Ravan - Yaar Tune choti si baat par RAJNIKANT ko bula Liya

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Amal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan". Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, "But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

Keeping a place for me in your heart is fine, but keeping a place for me in your mind mite be dangerous because people say... I'm MIND BLOWING.
Husband was throwing knives on wives photo. All were missing the target. He received a call from her- Hi what are you doing? He honestly replies- MISSING YOU.
ramu : sham i want your laptop for somedays
Sham: ok take it
ramu: sham it is very heavy to carry.
sham: it has more data so delete some data .
Ramu: wow sham you are too intelligent.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.