Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For everything understanding is the main thing. then everything supports relationship

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Cultivate the habit of believing others and give them a say so that your relation with others might improve to the point of being strong...
We can keep strong relation ship by better understanding others

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think mutual understaning and respect are the two things which nourish a particular relationship and strengthen it!
I thing trust is the base of any relation.Your relation can only continue if you trust your partner.Stronger is the trust, more rock solid will be the building of the relationship.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
You can build a strong relationship with your partner by showing mutual respect and kindness towards each other....
Ya you both are right, The true love always help to get a strong relationship.....
I think apart from all the essentials you have cited I would also attach a lot of importance to ceding mental space for your beloved ones.
by keeping promise, looking after their welfare and understanding their feelings.
relation ship is totally depends on the faith in both if you have a faith then your relationship are strong.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.