Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For any relation ship to become strong by the mutual understanding, respect and love

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Keeping good relation is two way job it does not work with one way traffic.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Keeping good relation is two way job it does not work with one way traffic.

Yes most of the relationship breaks when one of them don't get a response from other. :blink:
How do u keep a relationship going as strong as possible in your life??

I have lots of strong relationship with my few friends and relatives, that i don't like to break them.

I have such a personality that they attracts towards me. :P :)

Want to make each day Accountable

It takes time for any relation to develop and flourish. Things like communicating daily, showing affection and understanding plays an important role for your relationship to be bound stronger and tighter....

I too feel that communication is a very important aspect of building strong relationships .When there is stress, with one of the partner being dominating , it will definitely not help a relationship grow stronger ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How do u keep a relationship going as strong as possible in your life??

I have lots of strong relationship with my few friends and relatives, that i don't like to break them.

I have such a personality that they attracts towards me. :P :)

Let me tell you what I like in you most.....
You are such a light hearted person who is ready to say sorry if someone points your mistake. I have noticed and told you several times before also. It's sure, it may be the reason why you get a lot of friends and popular in your friends' group. Also, I am telling you.......always keep this quality as your asset and you will gain anything you want in your life. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Be humble always...as you are now. :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Strength of the relationship purely depends on mutual adjustment and lots of understanding.. when we speak out whole heartedly we can reduce all the problems in our life..

:-)
The relation ship with good understanding will stand as strong relation ship. It is sad to say we cannot find such a relation ships now a days.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The relation ship with good understanding will stand as strong relation ship. It is sad to say we cannot find such a relation ships now a days.

Everyone complaint so.
So, what's the real problem???? :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
To keep strong relation understanding is very necessary from both side.Then only relation can be kept longer.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.