The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Ajay i feel very bad when someone write thanks instead of pressing thanks button.It is also against the rule....I post 202 forum and i got only 5 Thanks............Really sad.........
Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
This is purely a choice of some one who feels that way, but this has no practically being used in correct way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes Ajay i feel very bad when someone write thanks instead of pressing thanks button.It is also against the rule....I post 202 forum and i got only 5 Thanks............Really sad.........

Don't worry !!! Everyone will appreciate you.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you botton adds one point. Karma + will add one karma. Mere thank you in words will give five points to the thanks giver if he has made his post long enough.

I appreciate the sincere thanks whatever way the giver chooses.

I have always seen you given 'Thank you' for good responses. That's why am following the same way :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you botton adds one point. Karma + will add one karma. Mere thank you in words will give five points to the thanks giver if he has made his post long enough.

I appreciate the sincere thanks whatever way the giver chooses.

I have always seen you given 'Thank you' for good responses. That's why am following the same way :) :) :)

If you do any big work for anyone, what could be the best way of appreciation?

I have a mixed feeling i know i don't many + ve karmas but if someone writes" thanks" i consider is equally as a karma. :)
I have a mixed feeling i know i don't many + ve karmas but if someone writes" thanks" i consider is equally as a karma. :)
Yes you are right and we should not think about it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Thank you saying is a wonderful appreciation of god. Just believe this.

I never worry for my karma as i know its not in our hand moreover you can't expect +ve from others if you write some quality content its their wish if they give it or not. :) :) :)

I never worry for my karma as i know its not in our hand moreover you can't expect +ve from others if you write some quality content its their wish if they give it or not. :) :) :)

We should not expect anything. We just need to do good work.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.