The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
By saying thanks to them if they are our loved ones we can give gift to them.

'Thank you' and karma should not relate to individual but the content of a particular post. This should not be a way to show love or a gift.

Absolutely we should give "Karma" and "Thankyou" to the posts not to the person.But i feel people hardly follow this thumb rule. :blink:

'Thank you' and karma should not relate to individual but the content of a particular post. This should not be a way to show love or a gift.

Absolutely we should give "Karma" and "Thankyou" to the posts not to the person.But i feel people hardly follow this thumb rule. :blink:

To be very frank I am least worried about this feature as this is personal choice of a particular member.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

To be very frank I am least worried about this feature as this is personal choice of a particular member.

Even i too don't worry about "Karma" but certainly would like to know on which posts i got +ve which is not possible. :blink:

Even i too don't worry about "Karma" but certainly would like to know on which posts i got +ve which is not possible. :blink:

Next you will ask for extra points on those posts. No thank you. Carry on where you are not concerned. Never mind the unnecessary matters.

Next you will ask for extra points on those posts. No thank you. Carry on where you are not concerned. Never mind the unnecessary matters.

I agree.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

'Thank you' and karma should not relate to individual but the content of a particular post. This should not be a way to show love or a gift.[/quote]

Absolutely we should give "Karma" and "Thankyou" to the posts not to the person.But i feel people hardly follow this thumb rule. :blink:[/quote]

To be very frank I am least worried about this feature as this is personal choice of a particular member.[/quote]

Even i too don't worry about "Karma" but certainly would like to know on which posts i got +ve which is not possible. :blink:[/quote]

Next you will ask for extra points on those posts. No thank you. Carry on where you are not concerned. Never mind the unnecessary matters.[/quote]

I agree.[/quote]

You see most of the 'Thank you' and Karma are going one way > girls, so why should I support this feature!! :laugh: :laugh: Why should girls have all the fun?

Absolutely we should give "Karma" and "Thankyou" to the posts not to the person.But i feel people hardly follow this thumb rule. :blink:[/quote]

To be very frank I am least worried about this feature as this is personal choice of a particular member.[/quote]

Even i too don't worry about "Karma" but certainly would like to know on which posts i got +ve which is not possible. :blink:[/quote]

Next you will ask for extra points on those posts. No thank you. Carry on where you are not concerned. Never mind the unnecessary matters.[/quote]

I agree.[/quote]

You see most of the 'Thank you' and Karma are going one way > girls, so why should I support this feature!! :laugh: :laugh: Why should girls have all the fun?[/quote]

Oh So that is the main reason, jealousy!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I feel glad and very happy to see that. I feel to work even much better again and again.
I always give a thanks button to members who response are seem a helping one.If it is good then add a Karma to that member......

I agree.[/quote]

You see most of the 'Thank you' and Karma are going one way > girls, so why should I support this feature!! :laugh: :laugh: Why should girls have all the fun?[/quote]

Oh So that is the main reason, jealousy!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Yes and know, since you cannot take them seriously as true indicators for what they are meant for. But jealousy has nothing to do because you can not convert them in to currency. :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.