The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I just feel very happy after I received Karma.I think this encourage me a lot to post in forum.

Every one is motivated or demotivated to see his/her karma but there are few people here who are so much concerned for karmas. :laugh:

Even you!!! ;) :P :P :P :P :evil: :evil:

Me I have never been worried for my karma at all here. :blink:

I don;t think the person who has high karmas here only writes good responses there are few ones who writes quality content but still have lesser karmas. :evil:

You said it buddy!!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Karma is nothing but what work we have done we are getting back.So we are happy.
Karma is nothing but what work we have done we are getting back.So we are happy.

What shall you sow, So shall you reap.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

What shall you sow, So shall you reap.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Don't take it so seriously as it does not effect us.

It should effect us may be that will make this place much better. :blink:
I just feel very happy after I received Karma.I think this encourage me a lot to post in forum.

Every one is motivated or demotivated to see his/her karma but there are few people here who are so much concerned for karmas. :laugh:

I don;t think the person who has high karmas here only writes good responses there are few ones who writes quality content but still have lesser karmas. :evil:

So, are you saying your 105 karmas show nothing :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: ???

Meera sandhu

So, are you saying your 105 karmas show nothing :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: ???

What will happen if they become ZERO too will that mean Kalyani does not write quality in her posts. :blink:

Or will it mean Sandya Rani is better than Kalyani?. :blink:

What will happen if they become ZERO too will that mean Kalyani does not write quality in her posts. :blink:

It's better to ask Kalyani how she will feel if it becomes zero :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

It's better to ask Kalyani how she will feel if it becomes zero :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I don't know what she feels but I won't complain it if mine becomes zero. :woohoo:

I don't know what she feels but I won't complain it if mine becomes zero. :woohoo:

Yes, you won't complaint.....but heart of Dracula Kesavan will sink and cry a lot :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
For me karma is only a feel-good factor and nothing more. Receiving karma from others does make you feel good but I think senior members should not be really bothered with it. It is the newbies for whom it matters because it makes them feel motivated to work here. Once you have established yourself as a confirmed boddunanite, it does not matter much. What matters is how valuable your posts and how you conduct yourself here!

Very true Kalyani, what is given by members can easily be manipulated, so it really has not much relevance as far as quality of posts go...in fact I dont even keep a count on it...

Exactly Usha! Karma is not at all a measure of any person as far as quality is concerned!

The very fact that it can be manipulated and deducted and added shows that it has no real worth, mine showed 38 at one time and now is down to a lesser figure, so, it very much depends on the members and I would have no regret at all if the whole system gets banished and something that is more accountable takes its place...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.