The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But I have a question for Sandhya - How do you know it when Gulshanji gives you a +ve Karma?. :blink:

Let it be a secret ;)
Even Gulshanji doesn't know it :)

It had been the secret if you have not mentioned Gulshan ji's name above in the response but now its no more a secret. :woohoo:

I have revealed Gulshanji's name so that you will start improving your posts to get Karma from Gulshanji. :)
But I won't tell you how I knew it. Keep posting nice answers to get appreciation from senior members here, even our administrator :whistle:

Am sure, he has given you also ...though you didn't notice. Am sure :)

hehehe...unless admin tells me that he has given I can't say it. :laugh:

I can't be so sure unless someone tells me that he is giving me a +ve karmsa Hope Gulshan ji says it to me and I also could say it openly like you did. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But I have a question for Sandhya - How do you know it when Gulshanji gives you a +ve Karma?. :blink:

Let it be a secret ;)

It had been the secret if you have not mentioned Gulshan ji's name above in the response but now its no more a secret. :woohoo:

I have revealed Gulshanji's name so that you will start improving your posts to get Karma from Gulshanji. :)
But I won't tell you how I knew it. Keep posting nice answers to get appreciation from senior members here, even our administrator :whistle:

I can't be so sure unless someone tells me that he is giving me a +ve karmsa Hope Gulshan ji says it to me and I also could say it openly like you did. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let us stop talking...
Otherwise Gulshanji may leave that job for ever :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Complete full stop!!!!

Meera sandhu

Let it be a secret ;)

Let us stop talking...
Otherwise Gulshanji may leave that job for ever :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Complete full stop!!!!

Pulling this thread up to know views of Gulshan ji..hehehe.. :laugh:
I appreciate all the ways of thanks they giving. Points or karma increasing is not important for me.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I appreciate all the ways of thanks they giving. Points or karma increasing is not important for me.

You may not give importance to karma, but give importance to points....then only you can earn cheques :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

You may not give importance to karma, but give importance to points....then only you can earn cheques :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes you are right. I have to keep attention on points and have to give importance to it.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I don't think karam points are important to us but there must be some way by which we can applause a member for a good answer or an intellectual post.

Live in the present :)
I don't think karam points are important to us but there must be some way by which we can applause a member for a good answer or an intellectual post.

that's why karma is used....
You can appreciate any answers here using your karma power :) :)

Meera sandhu

There are several ways to do so including increasing karma points and clicking Thank You button below the actual post!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are several ways to do so including increasing karma points and clicking Thank You button below the actual post!

Why there is issue every time regarding karma as it wont give you any use. This is raising and raising every time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.