Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
people take action in the case of love with there heart and not by brain that why they fall easily in the love.
Here all of our friends given different reasons for falling in love.
Actually love happens in different cases.

1. example:

suppose in a family a boy is not receiving sufficient love from their elders then surely this person become close to the girl who speaks to this boy. so then finally that leads to love, and this boy propose as he become close to her she may accept him. Or if she is getting sufficient love from her family then she may not accept also.
So one best reason of falling in love is due to our family members only.

2. Example 2:
If 2 emotions people that is boy and girl are being close friends then for some or the other day it leads to love. As they both feel that they are close friends so if they marry then they can understand each other and they can lead a happy life so they fall in love.

Like this we can say some 1000 reasons to fall in love

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Human are very emotional and fond of love as they fall in love easily.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Falling in love is not a cakewalk. It hurts after we land down. hmmmph!!!

Swetha Shenoy
@ swetha

Can you tell me how it hurts when we land down

Falling in love is neither a sign of deprivation nor some kind of shortcoming, although it is true that people who do not get attention in their homes look for love outside of them!

Falling in love can be as easy as a baby falling while taking his first steps or it can be as hard as climbing a mountain! Whatever may be the case, it does take courage to admit to loving someone from heart AND to sustain it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is a natural tendency of the human being to get attract towards the opposite sex.
Love is not attraction but it is something hard to forget. I think attraction type of love do not stand for long time. If its true love you can not stop thinking about him/her every minute of your life.
I agree with Rajani. Attraction wont stand for more time but true love stand for more time. yes everyminute we can stop thinking about the person you love

Yes its true attraction is not love but attraction is base of love first we attract with person quality then slowly slowly it converts to love.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.