The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually angels always be in white in color with white wings and a magic stick in the hands. they look so pleasant and beautiful

Is it so ? :blink:

I saw this one in the film "Hatimtai". :laugh:

May be you won't be able to recognize an angel when it comes without stick and wings. :laugh:

And color should not be a criteria for being an angel. That is not fair.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Kumaresh...
I think, her treatments will make you like this. Hoping am right :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8459]}

or may be like this

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8460]}

He he he! Sunil, where do you get them???? :evil: ;) :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually angels always be in white in color with white wings and a magic stick in the hands. they look so pleasant and beautiful

May be you won't be able to recognize an angel when it comes without stick and wings. :laugh:

I didn't there was a discrimination based upon colour amongst angels as well!!! :evil: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

When we speak about angels, we should remember that they are spirit-beings and are not a natural and physical beings like us who are bound by the law of gravity. The angels do not require wings to travel actually.

I didn't there was a discrimination based upon colour amongst angels as well!!! :evil: :laugh:

Mother Teresa was an angel isn't it? :blink:

I don't know if she had wings or had a magical stick. :woohoo:

Mother Teresa was not an angel but a saint. She was awarded sainthood by Pop in Vatican city after her death.

Mother Teresa was not an angel but a saint. She was awarded sainthood by Pop in Vatican city after her death.

For me who serve humanity are angels as I have not seen the real angels may be God has made them as human beings and asked them to help us out. I really think angels are like us only but their minds are different as they are not selfish like a common man. :blink:

For me who serve humanity are angels as I have not seen the real angels may be God has made them as human beings and asked them to help us out. I really think angels are like us only but their minds are different as they are not selfish like a common man. :blink:

That is the basic difference between angles and human being, human may be good-very good at heart but not a total selfless.

All small babies are angels only. We are enjoying their innocence and love and truth very much.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
All small babies are angels only. We are enjoying their innocence and love and truth very much.

Yes babies are angels because they don't know about this world at all they are not like who most of the time think about our self only. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.