The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All small babies are angels only. We are enjoying their innocence and love and truth very much.

Yes babies are angels because they don't know about this world at all they are not like who most of the time think about our self only. :blink:

Try to snatch milk from baby's hands and then see his expressions, I am sure you would forget a devil sooner. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

All small babies are angels only. We are enjoying their innocence and love and truth very much.

Yes babies are angels because they don't know about this world at all they are not like who most of the time think about our self only. :blink:

Try to snatch milk from baby's hands and then see his expressions, I am sure you would forget a devil sooner. :evil:

Even the real angel will turn in to beast if someone tries to snatch food from him/her. :evil:

Even the real angel will turn in to beast if someone tries to snatch food from him/her. :evil:

NO, That is the basic difference in between a real angle and an ordinary person. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My dad calls me his angel though I have no wings and no crown over my head. :silly: I would love to see angels though. :)

Live in the present :)
where is the baby angel of Boddunan?
Am really missing her in forums.....
I really love her wonderful posts and threads in forums. Hoping she will be back soon......

Meera sandhu
Angels are typical creature.So they have wings.They are different from human beings.They are the mixing of fairy and human beings.But they are our imagination.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Angels are typical creature.So they have wings.They are different from human beings.They are the mixing of fairy and human beings.But they are our imagination.

This is our imagination only angels can be without wings also. :woohoo:
Sanjeev you are right. Angels with wings is an imagination. There may be angel without wings also and there may be no angels also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala after a long break. Please continue we are missing you in forum yaar.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sanjeev you are right. Angels with wings is an imagination. There may be angel without wings also and there may be no angels also

But what do you say how angels would look without wings and a magic stick?. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.