Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know how to judge the people in very first time meeting, but also whatever he/she says, i don't trust easily.

Want to make each day Accountable

I never trust on strangers in first time...Especially when you are in a train never Trust on any strangers.Because he might harm you................
Not any more after many disappointments with peoples ..I used to be quite naive and trust people easily earlier but realised that I was being taken for a royal ride by some of those people so now I am very careful, may be too much so.But I feel this is better than become a target by others ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We should see how his/her nature is as well as all things which we should know to get him/her. Trusting is not easy thing. Sometimes, we may get in trouble.

No i don't trust strangers so easily. I know they can harm me if i do so.We should take our time before trusting on anyone. :blink:
Various times i have lots of conversation, with lots of stranger. But i never trust them.
This should be very careful, that you don't trust any such people easily.

Do you trust strangers easily ?

Not at all...
Actually, I take time to know a person.....
Some persons...we can know their character easily.....but the main category, it's sure, persons of unpredictable character.
I make friendship with a person only if I like him.

Meera sandhu

Not at all...
Some persons...we can know their character easily.....but the main category, it's sure, persons of unpredictable character.

And that is what everyone should do. :blink: :blink:

one cannot trust a stranger directly he/she should take some time to do it. :blink:

Not at all...

one cannot trust a stranger directly he/she should take some time to do it. :blink:

There are many people who can fetch some internal things, some secrets which should not be revealed, so we should be very careful.

Not at all...

There are many people who can fetch some internal things, some secrets which should not be revealed, so we should be very careful.

That depends on their talent and our resistance. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.