Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the statement is not practically True and as said by Santosh what good has happened in case of MUMBAI blast.
@ Rajani

For this statement we should not take the things of mumbai blast and all.

That is for an individual. See suppose i got one match. but they didnt like me. then we should think that it happend for good only , as the next match may be the best one. ok

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It may be true. WE should think always positively.We also look come forward.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes i also agree with this thread anything that happen in your life it has a for special meaning it is god for you whether today or after some time.
what ever happens will happens for good only. As what ever happens god already decides so it happens. Later we will know the reason behind it. so we should believe in this statement

Yes this slogen is right whatever happen in your life it has a something meaning in your life i agree with this points.
yes whatever happens happens for good this statement is really true and i experienced also

ya it is true . I have see it practically. we meet people we lose people everything is for goodness of life.
What ever written by god in the fate that only happens , every thing is decided by god. so we should believe that what ever happens happens for good only

What ever happens, happens for the good... this one is a good idea to help us with the bad happenings that occur to us in our life.it helps us to remove those bad happenings from our minds and get on with our lives....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.