Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
actually change when happen in good way is not noticed but when there is a bad change people notice it within seconds.

a.s.
actually change when happen in good way is not noticed but when there is a bad change people notice it within seconds.

they can also be noticed but if seen by good hearts :cheer:

Meera sandhu
People will change automatically due to money only. It will change in to bad persons.

Money is a Devils and person having lots of money means lots of devil in it............ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
People will change automatically due to money only. It will change in to bad persons.

Money is a Devils and person having lots of money means lots of devil in it............ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You mean Bill Gates, Ambanis and Tatas are Devils? Think again partner.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

brilliant answer sunny ji.
you are right if all rich men will turn into devils then why we people are working to earn money and become rich means we want to be devil??

a.s.

brilliant answer sunny ji.
you are right if all rich men will turn into devils then why we people are working to earn money and become rich means we want to be devil??

So can't we find devils among poor ones? :silly: :blink: :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Sasikanth.K wrote:
People will change automatically due to money only. It will change in to bad persons.[/quote]
This is not right for everyone.Many rich man is also good and gentle.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

This is not right for everyone.Many rich man is also good and gentle.[/quote]

Actually who are poor people...people who don't even have bread to et. Isn't it?

If so, we all are really bad people :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Bad or good does not depend on money ,it actually depends on education and morality.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

This is not right for everyone.Many rich man is also good and gentle.

Actually who are poor people...people who don't even have bread to et. Isn't it?

If so, we all are really bad people :silly: :blink:[/quote]

people become poor by their own.you know what i live in a area where just next to me there is a family of vegetable seller and so poor families but i feel very disguisting when i pass infront of their house as i have to do that daily when i go to college.and the reason is infront of every house you will see a plate full of rice or cooked vegetable or chapatis are thrown means they are wasting eatables.still people are there who dont get a single time food and these people are wasting it.isin it bad?

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.