Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Success and failure very often come to our life. we can learn lesson from failures and try to make the failures into success.

And one should learn from the failures even we should get inspiration from the successes of others too. I often get motivated from other's sucess and should not be jealous of it. :blink:
Success and failure very often come to our life. we can learn lesson from failures and try to make the failures into success.

And one should learn from the failures even we should get inspiration from the successes of others too. I often get motivated from other's sucess and should not be jealous of it. :blink:

good attitude. keep on continuing.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Firstly many successful people were faliure but later they got success. For Example- Amitabh,

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
setting goals is the path for success. so always set goals and try to make it happen.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
If you select right you succed and if you select wrong it will be failure.
setting goals is the path for success. so always set goals and try to make it happen.

This is an important matter, you have to set your aim,otherwise you will be aimless and move here and there.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Mary
Firstly many successful people were faliure but later they got success. For Example- Amitabh,

Because they never give up they always try and learned from their failures and finally got success. :)
success is a completion of aim or purpose of a person on some particular thing.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is a very typical question. But it is true that somebody's success is also somebody's failure. And it is also held by nature.
success is a completion of aim or purpose of a person on some particular thing.

Although I don't understand the meaning , I guess the sum total is the same as it is in many responses seen on this thread... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.