HI FRIENDS write here jokes and also read
dont write adult jokes please

THIS ONE FROM ME

Santa: Yaar Ans sheet par sabse phle kya likhu?
Banta: Yhi k IS SHEET PAR LIKHE GYE ANS KALPNIK He
JINKA KISI B BOOK SE KOI SMBANDH NAHI Hai :silly: :silly: :silly:

be happy and make happy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Question Paper in year 2050:
1. Name the cities of Pakistan where Electricity is found.
2. How does Sugar taste? Explain in your Own words.

3. Draw a Neat and Labeled Diagram of a Suicide Jacket.
4. In Ancient Times, What was Petrol Used for? Support your answer with examples.
5. Which Parts of Pakistan are not Yet sold to US?

Aastha Gupta
Banta khana bana raha tha aur pucha namak kidar hai?
Santa-namak nahi hai.
Banta-toh dal me kya daalu?
Santa-"COLGATE" dalo,
usme Namak
:silly: :laugh: :P :woohoo:
Santa went to a temple. He said- Sat Sri akaal- to Banta. He saw there were many others. He quickly added- Copy to all.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Santa's son Mintu attended Hindi grammar class. The teacher gave them a lesson on Kaal (Tense). She explained that there are three Kaal- Vartman (present), Bhoot (past) and Bhavishya (future). Mintu said- Maam, there is one more Kaal. What?- Ma'am surprisingly exclaimed. Mintu replied- This is Sat Sri akaal.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Little Janice was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me Janice, who created the universe?" When Janice didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

"God Almighty!" shouted Janice and the teacher said, "Very good" and Janice fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked Janice, "Who is our Lord and Saviour." But, Janice didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.

"Jesus Christ!" shouted Janice and the teacher said, "Very good," and Janice fell back asleep.

Then the teacher asked Janice a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" and again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.

This time Janice jumped up and shouted, "If you stick me with that thing one more time, I'll break it in half and stick it up your ass!"

... the teacher fainted!
Titanic was sinking.

Santa: How much the earth is far from here?

Banta: 1 kilo meter.

Santa jumped into the sea and asked again: "...In which direction?"

Banta: Downwards !
Santa: I am so miser (kanjoos) that I went alone for my honeymoon and saved half the money.

Bania: That is nothing, I saved full money. I sent my wife for honeymoon with a friend.
Patient: I have swallowed a key.

Sardar Doctor: When?

Patient: 3 months back!

Sardar Doctor: What were you doing till now?

Patient: I was using duplicate key, now I have lost it too.
Santa: Why didn't you marry?

Banta: I was searching for an
ideal match.

Santa: So, you didn't find an ideal girl?

Banta: I found one.

Santa: Then?

Banta: She was also searching for an ideal match.
Laloo was writing something very slowly.

Santa: Why are you writing so slowly?

Laloo: I am writing to my 5 years old kid Jhurlu, he can't read very fast.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.