Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Customer to waiter: Everyday you charge me money for a cup of coffee. How wonderful it would be if you serve me coffee free of cost today.

Waiter: Sir, everyday you drink coffee from a filled cup. How wonderful it would be if you drink from an empty cup today !!!
Patient: Doctor, are you sure I'm suffering from pneumonia? Once a doctor was treating his patient with pneumonia but the patient died of typhus.

Indian Doctor: Don't worry, it won't happen to you. If I treat someone with pneumonia he will die of pneumonia only."
Indian Wife & Naughty Husband

In a crowded elevator, an Indian Desi wife Rabri became angry with her naughty husband Lalu, who was delighted to be pressed against a beautiful girl. The girl suddenly slapped naughty Lalu and said, "This will teach you not to pinch any girl in future".

Bewildered, "naughty" Lalu was on the way to parking lot with his Wife when he choked, "I... I... didn't pinch that girl."

"Ofcourse you didn't," said Rabri consolingly. "I did".
A Bengali babu returns from China.

Bengali asks wife: Do I look like a foreigner ?

Wife: No.

Bengali: Look carefully, do I look like a foreigner ?

Wife again replies: No.

By now Mr Bengali was fuming.

Bengali yells: All those women in China were fools. Where ever I visited, they all said: "Look a foreigner"
A sexy Blonde (golden hair girl) went to a shop to buy US flag. On seeing the flag, she said something that confused and irritated the shopkeeper.

Guess what did sexy Blonde say.

"Show me some more colors."
Haryanvi Tau: You cheated me. You sold me useless radio.

Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to you.

Haryanvi Tau: Radio label shows "Made in Japan" but radio says: This is all India Radio.
Pandit: I am so kanjoos that I went alone for my honeymoon and saved half the money.

Bania: That is nothing, I saved full money. I sent my wife for honeymoon with a friend.
Santa Ne Apna Ghar Construct Kiya Construction K Baad Uper Wale Part Pr Color kiya, Aur Nechay Wale Part Pr Likh Diya"SAME AS ABOVE".
Santa-Shimla ja rha hu rste me biwi ko khai me gira dunga
Banta:Yar meri b le ja,use b gira
Santa:agar tu bura n mane use vapsi pe gira du?
Santa-Aaj pitaji ne pitai kr DiBanta: Kyo? Santa: Maine to sirf itna pucha tha ki"KAMINE..Film dekhne chal rahe ho kya?"
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.