The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes absolutely right sanjeev. while treating someone also they need nurse help so how can they treat themselves without other doctor help

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes absolutely right sanjeev. while treating someone also they need nurse help so how can they treat themselves without other doctor help

But i doubt if dentists really need a dentist for a treatment as they are very particular and disciplined about their teeth. :laugh:

But i doubt if dentists really need a dentist for a treatment as they are very particular and disciplined about their teeth. :laugh:

Of course, I think, they have less tooth decay problem.
I don't know, often people who advises others won't do things right :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Of course, I think, they have less tooth decay problem.
I don't know, often people who advises others won't do things right :woohoo: :woohoo:

No they do it perfectly i have one of my friend who is a dentist and i have not seen him having tooth ache/problem till now.I hope all dentist are like him. :)
I think they are dentist and problem realtyed to teeth can be solved by themselves............
Sue enough, as dentist can not solve their own problems in most of the cases so they have to see other dentists.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ok if problem is not resolved by himself then he has to visit other dentist..............
Ok if problem is not resolved by himself then he has to visit other dentist..............

Its like the surgeon can't do his own surgery so the dentists too have to go to the dentist when they have teeth related problems. :)

Its like the surgeon can't do his own surgery so the dentists too have to go to the dentist when they have teeth related problems. :)

This is true about the entire professional or service field. It is possible to use own commodities but not to use own service. Incidentally, do the beauty parlor girls go to other parlors for their own requirement?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think Dentist might not get any trouble as they are doctor.They Know what is good or what is bad...........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.